Please note that everyone visiting the Gurdwara is required to adhere to the following rules:Please note that everyone visiting the Gurdwara is required to adhere to the following rules:
1. It is forbidden to enter the Gurudwara complex under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicants.
2. Smoking and alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited on any part of the complex, therefore, DO NOT bring any tobacco products or other intoxicants including alcohol.
3. When you are in the Gurudwara building, please keep your head covered at all times (scarves are provided). An uncovered head is considered disrespectful (caps and hats are generally not acceptable).
4. Prior to entering the Darbar (Congregation) Hall, please take your shoes off and put them in the shoe-racks. Shoes are not allowed in the Darbar Hall.
5. When inside the Darbar Hall, please be respectful. Please keep your head covered at all times and sit on the floor facing forwards towards the Sri Guru Granth Sahib (Alter). Ensure that your feet are not facing towards the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
6. Clapping and whistling is not allowed in the Darbar Hall.